2009年9月28日 星期一

Week One

In my point of view, if I don’t have my own principles then no one will respect me. As a result, when someone laughs at me for never skipping classes, I will just tell him or her that I don’t want to waste any chance to learn and also, to attend to classes is to show your respect to teachers. No one want to be offended, so do I. I never skipping classes because I have my own principles.
As a college student, I think I need to develop my own judgment. With this ability, I can flexible our thinking and make the right decisions. Consequently, when people tell me something I don’t know before, I will hold my suspect and check if it is true or not later. I won’t believe them right away. It doesn’t mean I am a suspicious person. I just need to have my own judgment. And this is an ability that all college students should acquire.

3 則留言:

  1. I like your point that college students should acquire the ability of developing their own judgment. I also think you’re a “successful” college student because you’re active in learning, and you’re willing to think and confirm the things you don’t know. One more good thing is that you show your respect to others. Some students think that they surely have their own principles and just do what they want to. They don’t care about other people but only about themselves. On the contrary, some students who are not so confident may just follow others’ opinions. They just can’t decide what is right or wrong. These students may trust others easily, and then lose their own abilities of judgment. You should be proud that you’re not any kind of student mentioned above.
    However, there’s still one more thing to think about. That is, how do college students develop their abilities of judgment? Searching information from different ways, like others’ opinions, news, articles in the books, and then analyzing it and selecting the findings may be a good way. What do you think?

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. After I searched infromation from websites about how to develope the ability of judgment,I got a conclusion that good judgment comes from experince.However, the experience often not so good.It might be a disater, time-comsuming and even heartbreaking.Hence, when we are able to learn from these "expensive" experience then we can make an right decision next time.Learn from experience and learn from life are important way to develope the ability of judgment.

    回覆刪除