2009年11月30日 星期一

WEEK 9

When I first heard the words “strawberry generation” from news, I was curious about why they chose strawberry to represent younger generation. Strawberry has beautiful look, sweet but sour tasty and easy to squelch, and people think our e-generation has some characteristics like strawberry. I also notice that media tends to use the words too often when teenagers make mistakes. But, in fact,
everyone makes mistakes. After news media exaggerated how unstable and how low pressure resistance younger generation seems to be, the term “strawberry generation” has become a stigma totally.
I do not think I am a strawberry generation. However, indeed, I have some attributes match their so called strawberry generation. First, I pay attention to my appearance. I do not understand why this trait was categorized into strawberry generation. People often care about what they look in others eyes. It is quite normal. The point is that: pay not too much attention. Another one is “ability does not match educational background”, I think the reason may be we are not good at getting used to new environment easily. We younger generation needs to experience more so that we can get with our work and society and be more flexible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言