2010年3月21日 星期日

journal Mar. 15~21

Mar 15~21
This week, I found my new house. After we become a sophomore, we need to draw lots to decide who can live in dorm. Each department have different quota. I am not sure how many of us can get the opportunity to live in dorm, but I know you have to be very lucky. The chance is little. Well, I am not a lucky person at all. I know that long time ago. As a result, I started to find my new home few weeks ago. This is a very new experience for me. I never imagine that one day, I need to rent a house and live far away from my family and home. Maybe this is an inevitable step in my life, I just wonder that why it comes so soon.
I used to think that studying far away from my hometown will be very free. I can do whatever I want and go home as late as I can. However, at the first night I came to CCU, I suddenly had a strong feeling— I am here, alone. No family, no friends, and even acquaintance. Just like I was abandoned by the whole world. This is far from my imagination before. But I know I must be independent. I need to learn how to live by myself. At first, it was very difficult. I sometimes miss my mom especially when she gives me a phone call and asks me if everything ok.”Don’t worry. Everything is fine.” I say to her as usual. I seldom express my mind and emotion to her because I am afraid of worrying her. But, sometimes, it is really hard.
Since I came here, I had learned something that I never knew before. I still keep learning and growing. I want to achieve my goals not only in academic but relationship. My college life still long and I will realize my dream step by step.

沒有留言:

張貼留言