2010年3月28日 星期日

journal Mar. 22~28

Mar 22~28

Sometimes, I am just wondering why I am here. What am I pursuing for?

Since I became a freshman, I had deeply considered something about my future. Many people tell me that languages are only an assistant tool in my future career. Maybe that is true. However, I am still very interested in learning languages. And, the most important is that, actually, I don’t know what my second skill is! My mom hopes me to double major in order to grow much more competitive. At first, she did not stop me from attending foreign language and literature department. Until recently my sister can not find her ideal job (she also graduated from English department), so my mom starts to worry about my future career. I do not know whether I should listen to her words to double major. The advantages part of double major is that I can fulfill myself and cultivate my second skill. I can have more choice in my future career. In contrast, the disadvantages part is that I am worry about if I have the ability to double major. I really want to learn more about my language major. I chose French as my second language because I think French is an attractive and elegant language. And I hope one day, I can go to Paris and communicate with French. Besides my enthusiasm for language, double major may need to study for another one year in my college life. I was live in Taipei; it is really far away from CCU. Although I like my campus, sometimes I still miss my family and want to go home.
I am very confused about double major. It is a dilemma for me. Maybe I need more time to figure out what I want.

沒有留言:

張貼留言