2010年4月5日 星期一

journal Mar. 29~ Apr.4

3/29~4/4
This Tuesday, I went back to my alma mater, Nan Gang high school, with my friends. I have not seen my classmates for a long time. Because most of them stay in Taipei for study. As a result, this spring break is a good time for us to have a small class reunion.
When I saw some of my friends, I was very surprised by their change, both good and bad. Some girls became more beautiful and graceful. They work hard on their academic but had few activities after school. From their behavior, I noticed their mature temperament. As to the rest, they still kept the same personalities. They were good at social and join every kind of activities. They have colorful “nightlife”. However, they lost their passion on studies and did bad jobs on tests.
I was wondering that in these two categories, which one I should belong to? To be honest, I am not good at social. I am always nervous when talking to strangers. I keep silence in the occasions which are not familiar to me. I am not comfortable to show myself. These reasons make me seldom attend activities no matters are held by our apartment or other school’s clubs. People say that College life is just like an epitome of society. We can meet almost every kind of people in College. Maybe I really need to learn how to get along with those acquaintances. I have to get rid of embarrassment and nervous which I put on myself. I must do some CHANGE.

沒有留言:

張貼留言