2009年10月16日 星期五

Week Three

As an artist, the most important thing is to give good performances. I don’t care too much about what they did and what they acted on other occasions. We all know that to be a celebrity may have no privacy and a lot of restrictions. Everything they do will be magnified and discussed no matter how small thing it is. Britney Spears might have a great lost and some strange acts after divorce, however I think only because she is a celebrity, these things will look really matter. If she is an ordinary person, no one will take these things seriously. No one care!
I am not a fan of Britney Spears, so I don’t know if I need to believe her words or not. Nevertheless, if I change view and she is my friend or family, I will believe her without hesitate. We all love our friends and family, so give a chance is an only way to do. Britney Spears is a signer, a dancer, an artist and also a celebrity. To be gossiped by people is unavoidable. To me, one thing I really care about is that whether she can give me a good performance.

2 則留言:

  1. I am not a fan of Britney Spears, either, and I don’t know her well. Therefore, I’d rather believe her words. After all, a celebrity is also a person, who may be sick, be lost, or suffer from some depression. Britney has been noticed since she was a teenager so that what she has done is always a gossip. Though she experienced divorce and acted strangely in public, she came back on stage with a new look. Her restart in 2007 shocked the music world and got marvelous response. That means she has been attractive and her change has been accepted widely.

    I like to see a celebrity who can bring passion and positive attitudes to his or her work, and then become a model of teenagers or the public. Though personal privacy should be respected, celebrities in public have more responsibilities of being an exemplar of positive characteristics. If they can look forward to the future with a healthy and active attitude, and try hard to make things better, they deserve people’s appreciation and support. We support our family or friends easily when they are in depression or failure. I think we can also support these celebrities with the same situation.

    回覆刪除
  2. A celebrity can bring enormous impact on teenagers. When they have their idol, they will try to learn everything from the idol. It may be a bad thing or a good thing. If a celebrity act inappropriate in public, some teenagers may still want to learn from him or her blindly. I think this is a main reason that parents do not like their kids to crash on an idol. On the other hand, if a celebrity can bring positive attitude to society, they can be very prestigious and also win respects from teenagers and public. Teenagers will be inspired.
    To be a celebrity, they must take some responsibility for society.

    回覆刪除