2010年5月3日 星期一

journal Apr.26~May.2

After our exhausted mid-term exams, I decided to relief all my stress and enjoy my weekend! This Saturday, I went to Janfusun fancy world with Angel. I woke up at seven thirty at morning and found that weather is good. It was really a wonderful day to have fun! As we sat on our only vehicle—motorcycle, our little trip just started!
Because we were not familiar with route, we just followed the directions from Dalin interchange to Meishan interchange. Fortunately, the directions were very clear and we spent about one hour to get there. The first facility we played was G5. Although I was very brave and belonged to those who will play all the facility in amusement park, I still felt nervous when I stand in line. It was my very first time! When I get into the seat and the cars started to rise, I almost could hear my heart beating. Suddenly, as wind flapped on my face and scream floating in the air, I felt I was falling. It was totally terrible but exciting! For the following hours, we almost we every facility until we were dazzling. There were not so many people, so we seldom need to wait in line. How lucky we are! When we were exhausted, we went to see the circus. The group was from Russia, so there are so many handsome guys! They combined skating and acrobatics which were very impressing. Their skills were really amazing. I enjoyed it a lot. After the show, we decided to walk to the entrance and rode to Yunlin University of Science and Technology for eating our dinner. Because we knew that there was a famous beef noodles called “老謝”. The good smell filled the store that made me mouth-watering. After I tasted the beef noodles, the only thing I could say is that the reputation is well supported by fact! So delicious!
I could not remember how many hours had we spent on riding. But it was definitely a wonderful day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言